welcome to baxing

Yingkou Xinxing Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. (formerly Yingkou Electronic Technology Application Research Institute) was established in 1995, As famous

China Gas Detectors Suppliers and Gas Alarm Controllers Manufacturers

,with more than 20 years of history, research and development, production, sales and service as one of the high-tech enterprises.The company has been identified as "National High-tech Enterprise 〃," PetroChina, Sinopec igniting, gas leak alarm device technology center 〃.

The company has passed IS09001 quality management system certification and IATF16949 quality management system certification.The company has obtained the "Type Approval Certificate" from China Classification Society, “license for manufacturing instruments”.Our main products are Gas detectors and alarm controller for different field such as home,automobile,marine,industry,etc. More ...

CERTIFICATES

               

baxing IN THE WORLD

LATEST NEWS

News about gas detectors and alarm controllers

How to operate the flammable gas detector much more saf...

13/12/2018

The combustible gas detector is a kind of gas detector that uses a relatively large number of gas de...

READ MORE

Portable gas detector use precautions

07/12/2018

The gas detector is an instrument used to detect toxic and harmless materials in the industry. In th...

READ MORE

How to detect flammable gases in high temperature envir...

30/11/2018

 This is a problem that many users often encounter. Because of the detection of flammable gas, many ...

READ MORE

Hainan Wenchang restaurant burst into an explosion caus...

19/07/2018

On the morning of February 3, a homemade oven in Wenchang Town, Wenchang City, exploded during the t...

READ MORE

Gas leakage safety accident in Songshan, Handan Iron an...

19/07/2018

At noon on February 5, Songshan Songshan suddenly announced that at 3 o'clock in the morning, a gas ...

READ MORE

Gas poisoning accident in a staff dormitory in Tianjin:...

19/07/2018

Tianjin Daily reported on February 2 that this morning, a gas poisoning accident caused by a gas wat...

READ MORE